One of the aspects early on in developing this system was to allow the developers a wide choice of which database to use for storage.
The following databases are supported:
- Microsoft SQL Azure
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012 Express, LocalDB
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact 3.5, 4.x
- Oracle Server 10.x, 11.x
- Oracle Database 10g, 11g Express Edition
- MySQL 5.x
- Maria DB 10.0 Alpha
- PostgreSQL 9.1
- Firebird 2.x
- Advantage Database Server 9.1, 10.1
- Sybase SQL Anywhere 11.x, 12.x
All of the databases have not yet been fully tested but should work thanks to Telerik Data Access that handles the data layer for this application.